TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy

Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy

Chris Farrar (cfarrar@sympatico.ca)
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 20:22:59 -0400

> Godaddy is a reputable registrar. I have three domains registered
> with them. The don't sell spam address lists or function as a
> spamhaus.

> What led you to jump to this particular conclusion?

Over the last several days Spamcop has blocked a considerable number
of emails to me, which all generated reports to Godaddy as the site
orginating them.

Other major spammers to my inbox seem to be kornet.com, hanaro.com,
comcast.net

Go to Next message: Ken Lyle: "Another Norvergence Debacle on the Way, Possibly"
Go to Previous message: tom.cervenka@gmail.com: "New Anonymous Surfing Site (Free): anonycat.com"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Gary Novosielski: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Rich Greenberg: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: brad.houser@gmail.com: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be reply: Brad Houser: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page