TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy

Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:40:56 -0700

NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info wrote:

> Go to GoDaddy.com on Wednesday evening,
> they set up a chat room to go along with their streaming radio show.

> You can even call up an 800 number to get on "air" I think.

I'm going to try pinging GoDaddy founder Bob Parsons first. He's
supposed to be really good about responding to email.

JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
Go to Previous message: johnspilker@msn.com: "Cannot Cancel My AT&T Service After Moving to Vonage"
May be in reply to: Chris Farrar: "Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"