TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Caller ID Showing Which Calling Card Used???

Re: Caller ID Showing Which Calling Card Used???

ellis@no.spam
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 00:17:36 -0000

Chris Farrar <cfarrar1307@rogers.com> wrote:

> Clearly Bell is now putting the "billing number" for the calling
> card through as Caller ID.

> Are any other phone companies doing this?

They most certainly are. I had a problem with a pest that led me to
add call block and later caller-id to my phone plan. The pest
continued to call by using calling cards to get around the blocks and
ID.

http://yosemitephotos.net/

Go to Next message: Chris Farrar: "Re:Caller ID Showing Which Card ..."
Go to Previous message: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Cell Phones and Cancer"
May be in reply to: Chris Farrar: "Caller ID Showing Which Calling Card Used???"