TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phones and Cancer

Re: Cell Phones and Cancer

Michael D. Sullivan (userid@camsul.example.invalid)
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 06:35:02 GMT

On 12/18/2006 1:33 PM, Charles Gray wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for sending this in. The 'cell
> phones and cancer' story is a very popular one, and I get these
> occassionally for use here in the Digest. Apparently, there is no
> real association between the two, although some people continue to
> persist that 'research is not yet complete'. PAT]

No research is ever complete.

Unfortunately, the article cited is no longer available on abcnews.go.com.

Michael D. Sullivan
Bethesda, MD (USA)
(To reply, change example.invalid to com in the address.)

Go to Next message: ellis@no.spam: "Re: Caller ID Showing Which Calling Card Used???"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "CenturyTel to Buy Madison River"
May be in reply to: Charles Gray: "Cell Phones and Cancer"