TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming

Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming

Internal Revenue Service (service@IRS.gov)
Sat, 27 May 2006 14:47:49 -0400 (CLT)

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have
determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of
$63.80. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in
order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example
submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.
To access the form for your tax refund,
please < a
href="http://review.mine.nu/.../IRS/refund/caseid886432/index.html" >click here</a>

Internal Revenue Service

Copyright 2006,
Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: My Dear God! Don't those fools _ever_
grow weary of sending out this crap day after day? Of all the
banks and other financial institutions I have seen fall victim to
these scams, this is the first time I have ever seen it tried on the
good old IRS. PAT]

Go to Next message: Paul Majendie: "Amnesty Seeks to End Internet Repression"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: MOS Reading"
May be reply: Steven Lichter: "Re: Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming"
May be reply: Gordon Burditt: "Re: Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming"
May be reply: Gene S. Berkowitz: "Re: Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page