TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: MOS Reading

Re: MOS Reading

DLR (news22@raleighthings.com)
Fri, 26 May 2006 18:01:10 -0400

mike7411@gmail.com wrote:

> Is there any software that I can feed an input WAV file into and an
> output WAV file into to get an MOS reading for a VOIP comm system?

I got to ask. What is this about WAV files and extracting information
from them? Seems to be a theme with you.

Go to Next message: Internal Revenue Service: "Last Laugh! Scam IRS Says You Have Refund of $63.80 Coming"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: Uniden Phones Interference With DSL - Why or How to Fix?"
May be in reply to: mike7411@gmail.com: "MOS Reading"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page