TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Infone to Shut Down

Infone to Shut Down

J Kelly (jkelly@newsguy.com)
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:48:16 -0600

I remember a couple years back some posts about Infone, the Metro One
"teleconcierge" service. I got an email today from Infone telling me
their service will be closing up shop on 12/31/05. I used it a few
times and was quite pleased with the service. I hate to see it go,
but I guess they only managed to attract about 83,000 subs after
spending $70 million to promote the service. Not a real money maker.

Go to Next message: Tim@backhome.com: "Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "The Best Way to Get From Here to There"
May be reply: DevilsPGD: "Re: Infone to Shut Down"
May be reply: J Kelly: "Re: Infone to Shut Down"
May be reply: DevilsPGD: "Re: Infone to Shut Down"
May be reply: J Kelly: "Re: Infone to Shut Down"
May be reply: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: Infone to Shut Down"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page