TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed

Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed

Isaiah Beard (sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com)
Fri, 13 May 2005 14:36:10 -0400

TELECOM Digest Editor wrote:

> Do any Digest readers know how to go about setting up an _automated_
> RSS feed? I would make this Digest available using RSS if I knew
> how to do it. If so, could you please email me? I will really
> appreciate your help.

> Patrick Townson

http://www.myrsscreator.com/

Unfortunately their website is a bit "flash"y (as in heavy use of
Macromedia products), but they do offer a tool that purports to
automate the creation and dissemination of rss feeds.

E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Do Cell Phones Still Offer "A" and "B" Carriers?"
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: Will 911 Difficulties Derail VoIP?"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Setting up an Automated RSS Feed"