TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed

Setting up an Automated RSS Feed

TELECOM Digest Editor (ptownson@massis.lcs.mit.edu)
Wed, 11 May 2005 23:15:14 -0400 (EDT)

Do any Digest readers know how to go about setting up an _automated_
RSS feed? I would make this Digest available using RSS if I knew
how to do it. If so, could you please email me? I will really
appreciate your help.

Patrick Townson

Go to Next message: Justa Lurker: "PRI Problems (was Re: 1A2 Help Requested)"
Go to Previous message: Dennis G. Rears: "How Is a Number Switched (AT&T to Vonage)?"
May be reply: nstrom@ananzi.co.za: "Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page