TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed

Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 14 May 2005 14:57:28 -0700

Isaiah Beard wrote, responding to TELECOM Digest Editor who asked:

>> Do any Digest readers know how to go about setting up an _automated_
>> RSS feed? I would make this Digest available using RSS if I knew
>> how to do it. If so, could you please email me? I will really
>> appreciate your help.

> http://www.myrsscreator.com/

> Unfortunately their website is a bit "flash"y (as in heavy use of
> Macromedia products), but they do offer a tool that purports to
> automate the creation and dissemination of rss feeds.

There are a lot of blogging programs that have RSS feeds as one of
their features. I use http://www.blogcms.com/ but that's far from the
only one.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I am in the process of getting an RSS
feed set up now for the Digest. You can examine what has been done
thus far at http://www.feedrollpro.com/syndicate.php?id=308 PAT]

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: How Is a Number Switched (AT&T to Vonage)?"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Setting up an Automated RSS Feed"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page