TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage, VoicePulse Push Forward With Video

Re: Vonage, VoicePulse Push Forward With Video

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:13:32 -0700

In message <telecom23.588.17@telecom-digest.org> Lisa Minter
<lisa_minter2001> wrote:

> Within the space of a few hours, two separate New Jersey-based Voice
> over Internet Protocol providers announced their intention to move
> forcefully into relatively uncharted space: the video telephone.

Does anybody care? Will anybody actually use it?

I'm sorry sir, you can't park your van on the diving board.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I think it will be used for business
conferences, etc, like Bell's Picturephone was used. PAT]

Go to Next message: John Stahl: "Digital PhishNet Launched To Combat Phishing Scams"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Vonage, VoicePulse Push Forward With Video"