TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence

Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:13:32 -0700

In message <telecom23.588.16@telecom-digest.org> Dr. Edward F Gehringer
<efg@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

> And even worse, although the card states, "Payphone surcharge of 13 US
> minutes" (which would be 39 cents) the recorded announcement says that
> the charge will be 99 cents!

How mad would you be if you were quoted 39 cents (on the card itself)
and then billed 99 cents?

I'm sorry sir, you can't park your van on the diving board.

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage, VoicePulse Push Forward With Video"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "EU Wants to Make Internet Safe for Children"
May be in reply to: Dr. Edward F Gehringer: "Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence"