TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 1010987 #

Re: 1010987 #

Thor Lancelot Simon (tls@panix.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:39:31 UTC

In article <telecom25.296.8@telecom-digest.org>, Gus Sparatore
<guspa@webtv.net> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,

> Yesterday I changed my telephone number which was 504 835 8423 to the
> unlisted new number 504 835 9013. Since this morning I cannot have access

Well, it's not exactly "unlisted" any more ...

Thor Lancelot Simon tls@rek.tjls.com

"We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others." - H.L.A. Hart

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "NY, Too, was: Verizon Raising Rates on Many of its Services in Ohio"
Go to Previous message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Verizon Raising Rates on Many of its Services in Ohio"
May be in reply to: Gus Sparatore: "1010987 #"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page