TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: 1010987 #

1010987 #

Gus Sparatore (guspa@webtv.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:50:01 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday I changed my telephone number which was 504 835 8423 to the
unlisted new number 504 835 9013. Since this morning I cannot have access
to the prefix 1010987 ... to Italy.

On dialing this prefix comes out a tape recorder saying to dial 1 800
444 3333 from the other side of the line an operator of MCI tried to
"HELP" me and I was under the impression she knew nothing about to
assist me instead she tried to sell a program of international calls .

So I decided to give up and called TELECOM"USA-CENTRAL,which is my
International Service Provider . So I dialed the number shown on the
bill and came out a BELL SOUTH OPERATOR, with much confusion I
explained the case to the operator, who tranferred me to another
operator ( time: over 2 hours altogheter ). Which is the direct line
# for TELECOM"USA CENTRAL? Thank you for your assistance regards

augusto sparatore
http://community.webtv.net/guspa/AugustoCSparatore

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "My 25th Anniversary Gift to You"
Go to Previous message: Mike Sakowitz Twomey: "Using a 608"
May be reply: Thor Lancelot Simon: "Re: 1010987 #"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page