TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: DSL and Speakerphone Problems!?

Re: DSL and Speakerphone Problems!?

Dave Grebe (DGrebe@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:04:15 GMT

Steven O. wrote:

> Ever since I got DSL (from Verizon), I have been having problems with
> the speakerphone service. I've tried two or three phones, and for
> some reason, although I can hear people speaking when I try to use the
> speakerphone on my regular phone, no one can hear me when I speak.
> Has anyone else had similar problems with DSL service?

<stuff deleted>

Do you have a DSL filter in series with the speaker phone? My DSL kit
came with several "Z-Blocker" DSL filters, you're supposed to put them
in series with all the phones since some phones will interfere with
DSL, and DSL will interfere with some phones.

Dave Grebe

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Rental in Europe"
Go to Previous message: Charles Cryderman: "Re: Please Explain LATA"
May be in reply to: Steven O.: "DSL and Speakerphone Problems!?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page