TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cellphone Curiosity

Cellphone Curiosity

Thomas A. Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:51:39 GMT

Now that my silly gadget for making my phone's ring loud enough works:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/markII/markII.html

I have come to wonder about I thing I see all the time: People in cars
talking on cellphones while the stero is cranked up lound enough to
rattle windows a block away.

How do they hear? How does the person on the other end hear? How did
they hear it ring to know to answer it (or maybe they only make
outgoing calls to let their friends know how lound their sound system
is? :-).

>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/>
>>==+ email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics
<<==+

Go to Next message: AES: "Mac iBook and Bluetooth Cordless Headphones?"
Go to Previous message: marty@ceflorida.com: "Cell Phone Rental in Europe"
May be reply: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Cellphone Curiosity"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Cellphone Curiosity"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page