TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cellphone Curiosity

Re: Cellphone Curiosity

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:49:40 -0700

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:51:39 GMT, tom.horsley@att.net (Thomas A.
Horsley) wrote:

> I have come to wonder about I thing I see all the time: People in cars
> talking on cellphones while the stero is cranked up lound enough to
> rattle windows a block away.

They have to turn it up so loud because they have lost most of their
hearing from turning it up so loud that the windows in the
neighborhood rattle.

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Rental in Europe"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Cellphone Curiosity"
May be in reply to: Thomas A. Horsley: "Cellphone Curiosity"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page