TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Packet8 DTMF Tones Sound "Clipped"

Re: Packet8 DTMF Tones Sound "Clipped"

PrinceGunter (slippymississippi@yahoo.com)
27 May 2005 07:53:10 -0700

Correction ... it appears that the customer didn't mention a piece of
the puzzle. He has two locations, one is served by Vonage and one is
served by Packet8. When we spoke, he was on a phone connected to
Packet8 but the number I dialed to reach him was forwarded through his
Vonage service. It appears the DTMF munging is being done when he
forwards his Vonage service to any other location.

Is there any way to correct this? Thanks for all your help!

Go to Next message: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Re: First Place, Web Promotion, Unsolicited Calls?"
Go to Previous message: LB@notmine.com: "Re: Vtech Caller ID Not Working"
May be in reply to: slippymississippi@yahoo.com: "Packet8 DTMF Tones Sound "Clipped""