TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations

Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 14 May 2005 14:56:46 -0700

Linc Madison wrote:

>> A CHRISTIAN TELCO in Oklahoma, has been drumming up business by
>> smearing its rivals on moral affairs.

I bet they advertised themselves as being good Christians, too.

I know many people who are God-fearing, moral people who generally
choose to Do the Right Thing. A large number of them are
Christian. These *real* Christians don't have to advertise how
wonderful they are.

Whenever I see a business owner who feels the need to advertise that
he or she is a Good Christian(tm), that business owner falls to the
bottom of my list of choices for whatever good or service I'm shopping
for. In my experience, people who feel the need to crow "Jesus loves
me because I'm a wonderful person who never does anything wrong" are
usually hiding something.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Pete Romfh: "Re: Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Setting up an Automated RSS Feed"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Last Laugh! Christian Telco in Gay Smear Allegations"