TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase

Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase

SELLCOM Tech support (support@sellcom.com)
Sun, 03 Apr 2005 18:25:49 GMT

jmeissen@aracnet.com posted on that vast internet thingie:

> In article <telecom24.138.7@telecom-digest.org>,
> Eric Friedebach <friedebach@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> It seems that Sprint has been added to the Open Relay DataBase
>> <www.ordb.org> by mistake somehow. Sprint has no idea how this
>> happened, and they can't tell me when this will be resolved.

If you trace route to many of the spam / porn sites being spamvertised
you will find that their websites are provided US connectivity by the
scum at sprintlink.net. I have had some that I have received spam for
weeks and sprintlink.net continues to enable the foreign spam websites
in spite of repeated notice.

Steve

http://www.sellcom.com
Discount multihandset cordless phones by Panasonic
5.8Ghz 2line; TMC ET4300 4line Epic phone, OnHoldPlus, Brickmail voicemail
Brick wall "non MOV" surge protection. Firewood splitters www.splitlogs.com
If you sit at a desk www.ergochair.biz. New www.electrictrains.biz

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
Go to Previous message: James Carlson: "Re: USB to RJ-45 Console Cable?"
May be in reply to: Eric Friedebach: "Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"