TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase

Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase

Eric Friedebach (friedebach@yahoo.com)
30 Mar 2005 16:17:51 -0800

First thing Monday morning I started noticing a lot of email I was
sending to my customers was bouncing back. I use a PCMCIA card with
the PCS Vision service from Sprint <http://tinyurl.com/4ggj7>.

It seems that Sprint has been added to the Open Relay DataBase
<www.ordb.org> by mistake somehow. Sprint has no idea how this
happened, and they can't tell me when this will be resolved.

Has anyone here had this happen to their ISP? How long did it take to
get it resolved?

Eric Friedebach
/An Apollo Sandwich from Corky & Lenny's/

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Was it truly 'by mistake' or has Sprint
been entertaining some spammers? PAT]

Go to Next message: SmarSquid: "Cell Phone Compatibility"
Go to Previous message: Jack Decker: "The Real Reason Why SBC Won't Work With Vonage on E-911"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
May be reply: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
May be reply: SELLCOM Tech support: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
May be reply: SELLCOM Tech support: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
May be reply: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page