TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Craft Access article from '93

Craft Access article from '93

Patrick M. (staplesdcc@yahoo.com)
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:46:50 PST

Hi, I'm very interested in the Craft Access System and came across an
old article in Telecom Digest, Tue 9 Nov '93.
http://www.phreak.org/archives/The_Hacker_Chronicles_II/td/td13_748.txt
It says you moderated, is this accurate?

If I do have the right person, would you have any information
on the article by "Eric Kiser" regarding the old Craft Access
Terminals?

Thanks a million,

Patrick Moore

Yes, I was and am the editor of Telecom Digest. I think the article
you are referring to is the one printed below. I'll reprint it again
in the Digest on Thursday morning and we will see if any of the
current readers have any information. Who knows, Eric Kiser may still
be around and may have information.