TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??

Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??

Pete L (peterlavington@hotmail.com)
5 Feb 2005 01:43:34 -0800

I know quite a bit about computers but phones are a bit of a mystery
to me! We have just obtained a Motorola v550 and after wading through
the manual Ihave mastered the art of working the thing. What I cannot
seem to do is download pictures from it to my PC. I've been through
all the manual and it doesn't mention it. I have a UBS cable and some
software tools - which again don't seem to mention downloading pics.
Surely it can be done? Question is how? Anybody out there ideas,
please?

Pete L

Go to Next message: william_warren_notme@comcast.net: "Update interval for E911 Records"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "A Child Learns a Harsh Lesson in Politics"
May be reply: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??"
May be reply: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??"
May be reply: Hank Karl: "Re: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??"
May be reply: Gary Breuckman: "Re: Motorola v550 - Picture Downloading??"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page