TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Net Telephone Fees Have Users Fuming

Re: Net Telephone Fees Have Users Fuming

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:48:27 -0700

In message <telecom24.41.11@telecom-digest.org> DevilsPGD
<ihatespam@crazyhat.net> wrote:

> It's all documented in the terms of service.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And naturally, everyone always reads
> those several pages of fine print and understands them all. PAT]

Personally, I've given up on the lowest common denominator theory.

If you can't be bothered to read what you're signing, that's your
choice, just don't whine when you get nailed with something you
weren't expecting.

If, on the other hand it's not documented at all or isn't disclosed
until after the sale is complete or something to that effect then I'm
the first to suggest crucifixion for the CEO at the company and
everyone straight down to the sales rep that sold the product.

Go to Next message: Doug McIntyre: "Re: PRI Splitting?"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage Call Forwarding"
May be in reply to: Jack Decker: "Net Telephone Fees Have Users Fuming"