TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Establishing Local Access Numbers in US

Establishing Local Access Numbers in US

MK (meshko@gmail.com)
9 Nov 2004 20:41:11 -0800

Hi,

How do comapnies like ISPs roll out hundreds of local access numbers
all over the country? Do they really have local points of presence all
over the US? I talked to our phone company but they claim that the
only option is to do call forwarding but that sounds very, very
expensive. What is the right way of doing this?

TIA

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Beheaded Trolls, etc"
Go to Previous message: 73553: "Panasonic KX-TD 500, Please Help"
May be reply: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Establishing Local Access Numbers in US"
May be reply: Stanley Cline: "Re: Establishing Local Access Numbers in US"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page