TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Happened to Channel 1?

Re: What Happened to Channel 1?

Doug Krause (dkrause@ratcage.com)
26 Oct 2004 22:26:37 -0500

In article <telecom23.510.11@telecom-digest.org>, DevilsPGD
<devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:

> Shaw cable is (or was, I don't have my TV connected to my DCT right
> now) using channel 1 as a digital channel for themselves. Analog
> cable still starts at 2 though.

Comcast in Western Massachusetts uses channel 1 for On Demand.

About 10 or 15 years ago my grandmother's cable in Arlington,
Texas had Channels 1, 0, and 00.

Go to Next message: David Quinton: "Re: Take the Trouble to Block WiFi Poachers"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services"
May be in reply to: Andrea: "What Happened to Channel 1?"