TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone

Re: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone

T (nospam.kd1s@cox.nospam.net)
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:56:00 -0400

In article <telecom26.170.5@telecom-digest.org>, dhunter@isn.net says:

> Im looking for a power connector for a Nortel/Quortech Millenium
> payphone in the museum's collection so that it can be shown with its
> display lighted on display. I realize that it won't be able to be used
> for calls ...

> The needed connector is the one which +/- 24 volts is connected to,
> and also ring and tip and which then plugs into the the NT5U01 BR rear
> terminal board assembly. I believe the part number for the missing
> connector is CPD13S04P2.

> I realize I could solder the connections directly to the board if
> absolutely necessary, but would prefer not to go that route if the
> correct connector can be found.

> Thanks,

> Dave
> Telephone Museum of P.E.I.

Hey Dave, why can't the display be used? You could probably use a PIC
to control it.

Tony

Go to Next message: T: "Re: Remembering the Great Telco Fire, May, 1988"
Go to Previous message: Sam Spade: "Re: A Quaint Relic From Our Archives on Computer"
May be in reply to: Dave Hunter: "Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone"