TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Wed, 30 May 2007 18:53:52 -0400

John Mayson wrote:

> On Mon, 28 May 2007, lbrtchx wrote:

>> Hi,

>> I would like to pay for a basic service ideally as part of a family plan
>> and if my son needs long distance, internet, or any other service, he would
>> have to pay for it himself upfront.

>> The thing is that I would like for the basic services to be always
>> available.

>> Is there any company offering such services?

> Having looked into something similar I can say "no", at least not in
> the United States. The billing doesn't work when part of it goes to
> "dad", but "son" wants to add to it. All I can suggest is "dad" agree
> to pay for the added service and "son" reimburse dad.

> John Mayson <john@mayson.us>
> Austin, Texas, USA

Most cable companies (Charter, Verizon, Comcast) offer phone service
that has free long distance and unlimited local calling and basic TV
and internet access.

Go to Next message: www.Queensbridge.us: "Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately"
Go to Previous message: Chris Kantarjiev: "Kilobytes for Minutes?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page