TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

www.Queensbridge.us (NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us)
30 May 2007 14:01:06 -0700

On May 29, 9:00 pm, John Mayson <j...@mayson.us> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 May 2007, lbrtchx wrote:

>> Hi,

>> I would like to pay for a basic service ideally as part of a family plan
>> and if my son needs long distance, internet, or any other service, he would
>> have to pay for it himself upfront.
>> The thing is that I would like for the basic services to be always
>> available.
>> Is there any company offering such services?

> Having looked into something similar I can say "no", at least not in
> the United States. The billing doesn't work when part of it goes to
> "dad", but "son" wants to add to it. All I can suggest is "dad" agree
> to pay for the added service and "son" reimburse dad.

> John Mayson <j...@mayson.us>
> Austin, Texas, USA

Original poster does not state if he is referring to hardwired or
wireless.

With wireless it is easy. Use prepaid. I use Virgin and pay $16.21
with tax every 3 months. I removed voicemail so no one pays for a
call if I do not anwer in person.

For long distance you can prepay thru OneSuite and log on WWW to check
on usage and to replenish. OneSite is as low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or
cell phone.

Compare the rates at https://www.OneSuite.com No monthly fee or
minimum. Use Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: "FREEoffer23" for FREE
time. Works FROM many other countries

Go to Next message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Voicemail Messages Get BUZzed"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page