TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Foreign Listings for Residences

Re: Foreign Listings for Residences

Mark Atwood (me@mark.atwood.name)
Fri, 04 May 2007 17:49:27 GMT

rj_nospam@hotmail.com (RJ) writes:

> You could well be right. Internally the place was run with high
> integrity and a focus on public service but that didn't come across to
> the public very well.

I've had a conversation with an ex-VP of Microsoft that said the same
thing ...

Mark Atwood When you do things right, people won't be sure
me@mark.atwood.name you've done anything at all.
http://mark.atwood.name/ http://fallenpegasus.livejournal.com/

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Why I Am Not Switching to Verizon"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Foreign Directory Listings"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Foreign Listings for Residences"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page