TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over

Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over

Jim Rusling (usenet@rusling.org)
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:38:48 -0600

T <nospam.kd1s@cox.nospam.net> wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I wonder where I could buy one of those
> devices for my shoes? Maybe next time I happen to go past Walmart I
> might (as I sniff and point my nose in the air) walk in the place and
> look to see if they have them. PAT]

I got a pair at Westlake Ace Hardware here in Oklahoma. They slip on
over you shoes and have steel studs in the bottom. They work very
well on ice, just don't wear them inside as they will tear the floors
up.

Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired
Mustang, OK
http://www.rusling.org

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over"
Go to Previous message: Steven Stone: "Re: Vista: Worthy, Largely Unexciting"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Hell Continues to Freeze Over"