TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T 'Family' Reunion: Merger Approved

Re: AT&T 'Family' Reunion: Merger Approved

Steven Lichter (diespammers@ikillspammers.com)
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 05:41:30 GMT

T wrote:

> In article <telecom25.430.1@telecom-digest.org>,
> ptownson@massis.lcs.mit.edu says:

>> AT&T _mostly_ got its way very late Friday afternoon when the Federal
>> Communications voted to agree to the merger between AT&T and
>> BellSouth. Democrats on the Commission held out for concessions,
>> including among others, 'Network Neutrality' and a continued
>> discounting in rates for wholesalers; i.e. the former Prairie Stream
>> Communications and the existing Sage Telecom.

> Oh nice, so now it's AT&T and Verizon on the playing field. Like that'll
> matter for Net Neutrality.

You still have Quest, that is unless Verizon buys them up, or maybe
Embarq (the former wire line of Sprint). Sprint bought their cellular.

The Only Good Spammer is a Dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot In Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Ron Kritzman: "Re: AT&T 'Family' Reunion: Merger Approved"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Why is Motorola USB not Blackberry USB?"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "AT&T 'Family' Reunion: Merger Approved"