TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T Residential Rate Increases?

Re: AT&T Residential Rate Increases?

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:29:58 -0800

Sam Spade wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: In order to let it go to the answering
> machine or voice mail, one first needs to know *WHO IS CALLING*, and
> while my caller ID display is several yards away from where I am
> sitting, a cordless phone is right at hand. So, should I get myself
> up (brain aneurysms cause some slow downs, you know) or should I just
> reach over and pick up the phone? I guess I could invest in a few
> more caller ID devices, and have one near at hand and in view of
> every phone. PAT]

The area where we spend most of our time has NORTEL 9516s; i.e., talking
and visual CID. ;-)

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: That's not a bad idea. I should look
into getting one or two of those devices. As I think about it now, it
seems to me Radio Shack has a Caller ID product like that. PAT]

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Why is Motorola USB not Blackberry USB?"
Go to Previous message: nonoise: "Re: Old Phones Can't be Activated Anymore"
May be in reply to: AES: "AT&T Residential Rate Increases?"