TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

admin35 (admin35@verizon.net)
Sun, 05 Nov 2006 15:55:20 GMT

Was the call received on your cell phone?

Does your cell phone company (or any cell phone company) retain any
SS7 "out of band" information on incomming calls? If so, then you
could get that information from your cell phone company.

On 2 Nov 2006 20:57:57 -0800, Nehmo <nehmo54@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Someone *identifying himself* as "Mike" from
> http://www.dishnetwork.com/ called me to sell me a $49.95 TV satellite
> dish installation. They call at random times and frequency, but it
> seems to be about two calls per day, usually in the evening. I've
> politely told them to take me off their list several times. It doesn't
> work, of course.

Go to Next message: Sue Zeidler: "Google Plans Move into US Radio Market"
Go to Previous message: Steven Lichter: "Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"
May be in reply to: Nehmo: "How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"