TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?

Linc Madison (lincmad@suespammers.org)
Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:09:42 -0800

I got a call this afternoon with caller ID of "POLITICAL CALL," which I
thought was unusually candid of them. It was area code 571, which is
the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. (overlay with 703).

Lincoln Madison * San Francisco, California * t+elecom@LincMad.com +/-
Telephone numbering information: <http://www.LincMad.com> since 1997!
Read my political blog, "The Third Path" <http://LincMad.blogspot.com>
US, California, and Washington State laws apply to LINCMAD.COM e-mail.

Go to Next message: support@sellcom.com: "Re: How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"
Go to Previous message: FreedomFireCom: "Definitions And Background Of Telecom And Internet Service Terms"
May be in reply to: Nehmo: "How Do I Do Something to Phone Solicitation People?"