TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Two Strange Phone Calls Today

Re: Two Strange Phone Calls Today

Steven J. Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:42:21 +0000 (UTC)

In article <telecom25.376.4@telecom-digest.org>, Bob Goudreau wrote:

> [Please obscure my email address as always.]

> PAT wrote:

>> And since the original call(s) -- there were
>> two, remember, one picked up by voicemail and the next one
>> immediately following both came from a bogus number in Austin, TX
>> and what major corporation do we know which is located there in
>> recent months having merged with another infamous bunch?

> I give up Pat -- what major corporation could you be referring to?

> It certainly isn't AT&T Inc. (the former SBC, which bought AT&T Corp.),
> because that company is based in San Antonio, not Austin.

Dell is based in Round Rock, just outside Austin. That's the biggest
company I can think of in that area. I'm sure there are others.

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Two Strange Phone Calls Today"
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: Text Messaging Catches on in Music Business"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Two Strange Phone Calls Today"