TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Our Population Hits 300 Million on Tuesday

Re: Our Population Hits 300 Million on Tuesday

Henry Cabot Henhouse III (sooper_chicken@hotmail.com)
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:10:15 -0700

I seem to recall a spot on the tube in the mid to late 60's, around
the 200 million mark, suggesting "planned parenthood/population
control"... the memorable line in the ditty was "we'll all be a
doublin' in twenty five years" ... stir up any memories?

Stephen Ohlemacher AP <ap@telecom-digest.org> wrote in message

> By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer
> America's population is on track to hit 300 million on Tuesday morning,
> and it's causing a stir among environmentalists.

> People in the United States are consuming more than ever -- more food,
[snip]

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage Trying to Reuse My SC Number"
Go to Previous message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Fire Knocks Out Phone Service in St. John's, NL"
May be in reply to: Stephen Ohlemacher, AP: "Our Population Hits 300 Million on Tuesday"