TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Why I am Opposed to Net Neutrality

Re: Why I am Opposed to Net Neutrality

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:31:58 -0700

Patrick Townson wrote:

> Why in the hell weren't these people stopped dead in their tracks
> before they moved in and took over? PAT

Because they are the ruling class who control politicans and judges.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are probably correct on that. PAT]

Go to Next message: bv124@aol.com: "Re: City Party Line Service"
Go to Previous message: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Why I am Opposed to Net Neutrality"
May be in reply to: Larry Dignan: "Why I am Opposed to Net Neutrality"