TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Parlino?

Parlino?

Jim Haynes (haynes@alumni.uark.edu)
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:45:06 GMT

Just got my credit card statement and there are three charges and one
credit from Parlino Bertrange LU. Looking that up on the web says it
is a VOIP phone company. I've never knowingly done business with them
-- does anybody else have any stories about them?

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

Go to Next message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Alltel Completes Spinoff of Local Phone Assets"
Go to Previous message: Rob Slade: "Book Review: "Intrusion Prevention and Active Response", Michael Rash"
May be reply: harold@hallikainen.com: "Re: Parlino?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page