TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: 1/2 U or Smaller Rack Cable Organizer

1/2 U or Smaller Rack Cable Organizer

Will (DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com)
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:38:45 -0700

I'm looking for an extremely short 1/2 U (or smaller) cable organizer
that I can use with 16 port ethernet switches. I have a lot of these
associated with different segments on a firewall, and I really have a
shortage of rack space. Does anyone make such a thing? I have many
1U organizers, and I really do need 1/2 U.

Will

Go to Next message: crankbuster: "Unable to Access Yahoo! Geocities Websites From India"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Headgear - Bluetooth Headset"
May be reply: Al Dykes: "Re: 1/2 U or Smaller Rack Cable Organizer"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page