TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Campus Fax Finder

Re: Campus Fax Finder

jtaylor (jtaylor@deletethis.hfx.andara.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:19:57 -0300

<hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote in message

> jtaylor wrote:

>> Why did you say that I "boasted" that there was no junk fax law? What
>> subtle hint was that intended to convey?

> Sorry if you took offense. However, I objected to your plan to
> randomly call people -- which is unfairly annoying -- to achieve your
> plans. I took your attitude of "boasting" because of your sentence "I
> hate junk faxes, but I've figured out a way to get some
> satisfaction.", particularly the phrase "get some satisfaction". I
> failed to see how bothering innocent people was proper.

You seem to forget that I intended to start with my local government
offices.

I'd hardly consider them innocent people, in this regard.

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Book Review: Configuring SonicWALL Firewalls, Chris Lathem et"
Go to Previous message: Bary Alyssa Johnson: "Google Offers Free Access to Online Videos"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page