TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: beware of VONAGE! Don't sign up! I whish someone had warned me...

beware of VONAGE! Don't sign up! I whish someone had warned me...

big D (d_pavlica@yahoo.com)
11 Jun 2006 12:02:16 -0700

I just ordered Vonage and I *reeeeeally* wish I hadn't done that.
Suddenly, I am having problems with internet and I've had the same
internet service for whole two years with no problems at all. I talked
to two inarticulate women in India who tried to help but couldn't. I
spent 40 minutes talking to them and another 40 minutes waiting on
hold to talk to someone else.

At this point, I'm just trying to cancel it, which is NOT EASY to say
the least.

I wish I read the 28 PAGES OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST Vonage on
http://www.consumeraffairs.com (I never would have ordered this stupid
service.)

Don't do it!

Tell others about it!

I wish someone had warned me!

Go to Next message: John David Galt: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "EU Court Bars Giving Passenger Data to U.S."
May be reply: 3z3k3l: "Re: beware of VONAGE! Don't sign up! I whish someone had warned me..."
TELECOM Digest: Home Page