TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:42:11 -0700

Political calls and calls from charitable are exempt from the Do Not
Call Registry.

You think politicans would have cut themselves off?

Steven Lichter wrote:

> Don't these people know that calling someone who has their number on
> the Don't Call list do not want to here from them or anyone else, or
> don't they care? Today I was bombarded with one for Westly for
> Governor of California, 4 calls in less then 2 hours, and all were
> from out of state. I had planned on voting for him, now my cat gets
> the vote!!!!

> -- The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you
> hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in
> Hell. Co.

Go to Next message: George Berger: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Political Telemarketing Calls"