TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

mc (look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address)
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:32:34 -0400

Steven Lichter <DieSpammer@Ikillspammers.com> wrote in message

> Don't these people know that calling someone who has their number on
> the Don't Call list do not want to here from them or anyone else, or
> don't they care? Today I was bombarded with one for Westly for
> Governor of California, 4 calls in less then 2 hours, and all were
> from out of state. I had planned on voting for him, now my cat gets
> the vote!!!!

This is a conversation I've had with various people at various times:
"Maybe you've found a loophole in the Do Not Call List. But do you
remember *why* there's a Do Not Call List? You don't get business
(votes, etc.) by bothering people when they don't want to be
bothered!"

Go to Next message: Sam Spade: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Political Telemarketing Calls"