TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Analog PBX Extender for Home Based Worker

Analog PBX Extender for Home Based Worker

DavidK (davidknollhoff@yahoo.com)
19 May 2006 08:48:00 -0700

Other then the MCK and Nortel product, does anyone know of any cheap
analog PBX extenders to stick in a home office without DSL? I'm just
looking to get calls faster to the home worker so I don't have to dial
them over the POTS line which the connect imes are way to high.

The home worker has a phone line and an analog phone, that's it.

Thanks for any help.

David

Go to Next message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Antispam Firm Blue Security Says Was Victim of Attack"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "BellSouth Presses USA TODAY For Retraction"
May be reply: William Warren: "Re: Analog PBX Extender for Home Based Worker"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page