TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Analog PBX Extender for Home Based Worker

Re: Analog PBX Extender for Home Based Worker

William Warren (william_warren_nonoise@speakeasy.net)
Sun, 21 May 2006 13:43:10 -0400

DavidK wrote:

> Other then the MCK and Nortel product, does anyone know of any cheap
> analog PBX extenders to stick in a home office without DSL? I'm just
> looking to get calls faster to the home worker so I don't have to dial
> them over the POTS line which the connect imes are way to high.

> The home worker has a phone line and an analog phone, that's it.

> Thanks for any help.

> David

David,

You need to think about the connection before the end points: how much
is it going to cost you to get an extension-off-premise line instaled?
How much is the monthly charge?

You'll probably find that Message Units are cheap by comparison.

HTH.

William Warren

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies)

Go to Next message: Jeremy Kirk : "Malware Gives Out New, Bogus Browser"
Go to Previous message: Jessica Taylor: "Re: Fox News Slams Qwest for 'Cooperating With Terrorists'"
May be in reply to: DavidK: "Analog PBX Extender for Home Based Worker"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page