TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: How Can I Change the Ring?

How Can I Change the Ring?

Bill (lalala_billy@yahoo.com)
3 Mar 2006 09:51:40 -0800

I just got a beautiful Trub phone and its ring tone is hideous. Is it
possible to replace it? I'd like the sound of windchimes ideally....
Any ideas?

Cheers,

Billster

Go to Next message: Michael Quinn: "Pilot on Cell Phone When Killed (in VA), FAA Says"
Go to Previous message: Angus TeleManagement Group: "Telecom Update #519, March 3, 2006"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: How Can I Change the Ring?"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: How Can I Change the Ring?"
May be reply: Bill: "Re: How Can I Change the Ring?"
May be reply: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: How Can I Change the Ring?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page