TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Can I Change the Ring?

Re: How Can I Change the Ring?

Bill (lalala_billy@yahoo.com)
5 Mar 2006 09:43:11 -0800

The wonder of the Net. Thank you. I didn't even know such things
existed but I have found just the thing :

http://www.now-zen.com/cgi-bin/orders/shop.pl?ACTION=ENTER+SHOP&thispage=tibetanbell&AFFILIATE=&ORDER_ID=%21ORDERID%21

Go to Next message: sinister: "NTP Patents"
Go to Previous message: Joseph Adajian: "Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"
May be in reply to: Bill: "How Can I Change the Ring?"