TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Welcome or Not, Cell Phones Set for Subway

Re: Welcome or Not, Cell Phones Set for Subway

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Thu, 09 Feb 2006 03:23:20 GMT

Steve Sobol wrote:

> Steven Lichter wrote:

>> Last year in Riverside, Ca. a person talking on a cell phone on the
>> Freeway rearended a car with a family, killing several of them, he was
>> charged and convicted of Murder, not Manslaughter as has been in the
>> past. More of these trials are needed until the people in charge pass
>> laws and then enforce them.

> Cite? I live in the Inland Empire too, about an hour from Riverside,
> and I don't recall hearing about this anywhere. It'd be in the papers
> in my area too, since the company that owns my local newspaper also
> owns the Riverside _Press-Enterprise._

> Steve Sobol, Professional Geek 888-480-4638 PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
> Company website: http://JustThe.net/
> Personal blog, resume, portfolio: http://SteveSobol.com/
> E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

I don't remember when it was to the date, but it was in the paper
several days as well as on the news, the car hit a van with a whole
family in it. You might try looking at the PE site and check the
archives, I know the trial was not covered much since the person
pleaded the case out.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Robert Hard: "PanFish Inc. Searching for Respectable Person"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Western Union Public Telegram Offices"
May be in reply to: Ellen Wulfhorst: "Welcome or Not, Cell Phones Set for Subway"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page