TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Coder of C-64 Games?

Re: Coder of C-64 Games?

JeremyDestined (supercommodore@REMOVEmail.com)
22 Jan 2006 08:41:10 GMT

Thomas Steiding wrote:

> Dear Mr. Trotter,

> I'm looking for Mark Trotter who programmed games for the Commodore
> C-64 computer a long time ago. Could you please tell me if you are the
> person I'm looking for? Thank you very much in advance and have a nice
> day.

> Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gr|ssen
> Thomas Steiding
> mailto:ts@magnussoft.de

Thomas: you might want to google group comp.sys.cbm, alt.c64 and a
couple other Commodore 8 bit groups..

url: http://groups.google.com

Jeremy Commodore 64 Fan
supercommodoreatmaildotcom

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "The Coming Tug of War Over the Internet -- Wash Post"
Go to Previous message: Joe Morris: "Re: Need Help With a Telephone Mystery"
May be in reply to: Thomas Steiding: "Coder of C-64 Games?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page